Ooze Labs Chemistry Station
Play the role of chemist in your own home!
- Grab your beakers and test tubes
- Conduct your very own chemical analyses
- With 20 slimy, fizzy and bubbly experiments!
Accompany your child on this playful introductory exploration into the fascinating world of chemistry!
The Ooze Labs Chemistry Station is a goopy, slimy, sticky chemistry set with an extensive DIY plastic laboratory station.
Research simple and fun chemical reactions as you analyse household chemicals in your at-home chemistry lab - just like a real chemist!
You will create fizzing, oozing, colour-changing and gas-producing reactions as you learn how to filter and measure mixtures!
Outrageously Awesome Experiments include:
- Glowing slime, colour-changing slime, fizzing reactions and oozing bubbles
- A rainbow in a test tube, chromotography, cabbage juice pH tests, solutions and filtering
- Growing crystals, fire extinguisher reactions and an underwater volcano!
Your kit includes:
- A large plastic chemistry station (57 pieces) and a 16 page full colour instruction manual with handy hints
- Experiment cards, various vessels in different sizes, a syringe, measuring cup, pipette and spatula
- A petri dish, tube, funnel and non-hazardous chemicals for conducting the experiments
Some of the materials are not contained in this kit since they can be easily found in your home:
- Water, scissors, a cooking pot and non-permanent coloured markers
- Tape, cooking oil, a spoon, plastic cups, paper towel, sugar and salt
- A pencil, red cabbage, jelly jar, lemon juice, vinegar, baking soda and corn starch
- A large bowl, liquid dish detergent, milk, cotton swabs and liquids to test (e.g. coke or juice)
- Powdered sugar, a balloon, a magnifying lens, tweezers and a tealight candle
- A saucer, plastic water bottle, matches, soil and sand
Please support your little ones in their first chemical experiments and help them with both advice and physical assistance where required!
Note: Please read and follow the instructions and safety rules regarding the use of household chemicals and disposal.
All 20 experiments use non-hazardous chemicals for you to perform real, safe experiments.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Ooze Labs Chemistry Station Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You May Also Like
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Ooze Labs Chemistry Station they normally buy these too: