Green Science - Weather Science
Understand how weather works!
- Experiment with static electricity
- Build a desktop water cycle model
- Make a rain cloud in your palm!
The exciting activities in this kit will help you understand a little bit about how weather and temperature work in our Earth's atmosphere!
Experiment with static electricity that causes lightning, watch air currents that produce wind, and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain!
Some of the activities include:
1. Showing how an electric charge is made by rubbing a balloon on your hair.
2. Bending a flow of water around a static balloon.
3. Learning how acid rain affects the growth of plants.
4. Producing a water cycle model that shows how water evaporates from the oceans and falls as rain.
5. Creating a cloud in the palm of your hand using alcohol vapour.
Each activity contains detailed instructions, an explanation of how things work and relevant fun facts!
Also required but not included in this kit: a drinking glass, some potting soil, some beans, a pencil, a plastic bottle, a desk lamp (in case there is no sunshine), and an alcoholic drink such as cooking wine.
Adult supervision is required.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Package dimensions: 22cm x 17cm x 6cm
Green Science - Weather Science Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.