Glowing Planets and Stars
Turn your room into your very own Galaxy!
- Easy to use
- Safe and reusable
- Study the universe
This pack contains everything you need to turn your room into your very own galaxy!
Study the universe from the comfort of your bedroom.
- 9 Cardboard glow-in-the-dark planets.
- 21 Plastic glow-in-the-dark stars.
- Adhesive putty.
- Space fun facts and instructions.
1. Apply a tiny piece of putty to the back of each planet or star.
2. Position each planet or star, then push firmly until secure.
3. Expose the planets and stars to light for one minute.
4. Turn off the lights and watch them glow!
5. To remove the planets and stars, gently rotate them until they come free.
Please note: The putty is safe and reusable, but please do not use it on fresh paint or wallpaper.
Approximate Star Sizes: 3.5cm and 2cm (from point to point).
Box Dimensions: 23.5cm x 14cm.
Recommended for ages 3+ due to small parts.
Glowing Planets and Stars Reviews
I got these for a specific projectBy: Richard W on 3 May 2020I got these for a specific project, theyre not just getting stuck on a wall! But I am surprised how bright they are and how well they glow even with only a little light on them. Im sure they will be great!
Very good presentBy: Francesca Segadelli Lui on 21 November 2017This lovely present was for my nephew who really liked it.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Glowing Planets and Stars they normally buy these too: