Crystals and Minerals
Great for school projects!
- Are you a budding geologist?
- Start your own collection of rocks
- And learn about amazing minerals!
Discover the amazing qualities and features of minerals that make them essential for everyday living!
Learn about all the different factors that influence the shape and growth of crystals and examine the special properties of carbon while constructing models of graphite and diamond!
Discover a unique way to organise and catalogue your very own collection of rocks and minerals beginning with the samples of amethyst and pyrite included in this kit especially for you!
You will learn all about crystals and how they grow, gold and how it is formed, and diamonds, the hardest mineral on Earth!
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate sachet
- 100ml plastic cups and lids (2)
- Safety goggles and gloves
- Wooden stirrer and plastic spoon
- Amethyst and Pyrite samples
- Full colour booklet with photo-storyboard instructions!
Please read instructions prior to use.
Recommended for ages 10 and over - adult supervision recommended.
Crystals and Minerals Reviews
Great product & serviceBy: PGC on 17 January 2018Two items were on backorder yet were received much earlier than estimated. Very pleased with the service and the child that received the gifts was absolutely delighted with them (crystal/mineral & excavation kits)
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Crystals and Minerals they normally buy these too: