Liquifly Fizz Rocket
Flies over 5 metres!
- Powered by vinegar and bicarb soda
- It's a hands-on, rocket science experiment
- Reusable for hours of play!
Standard (Est 5 to 10 Business Days from Dispatch) - $9.95
Standard delivery with estimated arrival time to you of 5 to 10 business days.
Express (Est 1 to 2 Business Days from Dispatch) - $14.95
Express delivery with estimated arrival time to you of 1 to 2 business days. Excludes some regional areas.
With the explosive power of bicarb and vinegar, you can launch your very own mini rocket into the air in an exciting, repeatable experiment!
How it works:
A deflating balloon demonstrates basic rocket science - gas enclosed in a chamber being allowed to escape through a small opening at one end. Gas flow creates thrust that propels the balloon in the opposite direction (Newton's third law - for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction).
The same applies for bicarb-vinegar powered rockets! The chemical reaction causes a build-up of carbon dioxide, which exits the base of the rocket, causing the thrust to occur and the rocket to propel forwards!
How to launch:
- Using the smallest scoop (included), add 1 full scoop of bicarb soda into the rocket base.
- Using the large scoop (included), add 1 full scoop of vinegar into the rocket.
- Hold both pieces at 45° making sure the vinegar and bicarb soda mix does not spill out, and clip the rocket to the launching stand.
- Set the rocket down in an open space then stand clear for lift off!
What you'll need: Vinegar and Bicarbonate Soda (not included).
Suitable for outdoor use only.
Dimensions on stand: 10.5cm tall x 7.5cm wide.
Colours include purple and orange (chosen at random).
Contains small parts, adult supervision required for children under 14 years of age.
( 9341570003864 )
Be The First To Review This Product!
Be cool and help others by writing a review.