Fizz Rocket Classroom Pack
In this Fizz Rocket Classroom Pack you get 24 x Liquifly Fizz Rockets. You're all set for a fun filled science activity for your school classroom or event.
With the power of bicarb-soda and vinegar, everyone will be launching their very own mini rocket into the air in no-time with this exciting, repeatable experiment!
How Fizz Rocket's work:
Bicarb-vinegar powered rockets work by using the chemical reaction caused when bicarb-soda and vinegar is combined. A build-up of carbon dioxide, which exits the base of the rocket, causes thrust to occur and the rocket to propel forwards!
How to launch:
- You'll need Vinegar and Bicarbonate Soda (not included).
- Using the smallest scoop (included), add 1 full scoop of bicarbonate soda into the rocket base.
- Using the large scoop (included), add 1 full scoop of vinegar into the rocket.
- Hold both pieces at 45° making sure the vinegar and bicarb soda mix does not spill out, and clip the rocket to the launching stand.
- Set the rocket down in an open space then stand clear for lift off!
Rocket dimensions on stand: 10.5cm tall x 7.5cm wide.
Colours included in the pack are purple and orange.
Each rocket comes with full Instructions for perfect launching.
Suitable for outdoor use only.
Contains small parts, adult supervision required for children under 14 years of age.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a dispatch lead time of 10 days for this product, once your order has been placed your pack will be dispatched to you within 10 days. Express delivery is only available by quote only due to the size of the carton.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a dispatch lead time of 10 days for the Fizz Rocket Classroom Pack, once your order has been placed your pack will be dispatched to you within 10 days. Express delivery is only available by quote only due to the size of the carton.
Fizz Rocket Classroom Pack Specifications
Fizz Rocket Classroom Pack Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.