Weather Science Experiment Pack
Do you like to forecast or track the weather?
- Track changes in wind speed and precipitation
- Measure how much rain has fallen
- And track the weather like a meteorologist!
This Weather Science Experiment Pack lets you explore basic weather phenomena right in your own backyard!
Learn about wind direction, rainfall, lightning and acid rain as you create your own multi-function weather station and more!
Packed with hands-on learning fun, this engaging experiment twin pack is sure to excite any young weatherman or climate buff.
Observational learning is a greay way to solidify information learned as you take a closer look at how weather affects everyday life!
Here's what's included:
- Green Science - Weather Station - Create a terranium in a bottle, observe and record wind speed and rainfall, and experiment with a super cool wind vane! It's a wonderful station designed for children, you'll have to recycle a bottle to complete the project!
- Green Science - Weather Science - Experiment with static electricity, build a desktop water cycle model and make a rain cloud in your palm! The exciting activities in this kit will help you understand how the weather works in our Earth's atmosphere!
Recommended for ages 8 and up, however some adult support can be beneficial where required.
Weather Science Experiment Pack Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Weather Science Experiment Pack they normally buy these too: