Storm Glass Mini
Forecast the weather with this historic device!
- With ever-changing crystal formations
- Observe them as the weather changes
- You won't even need a degree in meteorology!
Predict thunderstorms, frost or sunny weather with the ever-popular Storm Glass Mini!
This smaller version of Fitzroy's historical weather forecasting device is perfect for your desktop, or even your caravan as you travel!
Your Storm Glass may be clear, or cloudy as precipitants form, either way you'll be in the know before everyone else!
What an exciting gift for travellers, weather buffs, or anyone interested in the history or forecasting and seafaring.
Observe the crystals as they change and form in accordance with changes in air pressure and temperature!
How to read your storm glass:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy weather, often predicting pending thunderstorms and rain
- Small stars in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming
Hand blown glass.
Dimensions 15.5cm tall.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Storm Glass Mini Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You May Also Like
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Storm Glass Mini they normally buy these too: