Space Bath Bomb Kit
Make bath time an out-of-this-world experience!
- Make your very own space bath bombs
- With three space themed moulds included
- Then learn about what makes them fizz!
This cool Space Bath Bomb Kit includes everything you need to make your very own space themed fizzy bath bombs!
When citric acid and bicarbonate of soda are mixed together to make a bath bomb, they start to bubble and fizz.
During the creation stage, there isn't enough water to cause this fizzing reaction. But... Wait until your bath bomb has dried out!
Pop your bath bomb in the bath to see the chemical reaction take place. Your bath bomb will explode into a colourful fizz in your bathtub!
It's a simple and safe experiment that will turn children into great lovers of science!
You will receive:
- Rubber gloves, 2 x liquid colourings and citric acid
- Cornstarch powder, sodium bicarbonate and safety goggles
- Illustrated instructions and 3 x space moulds (rocket, planet and star)
What you need from home:
- A large mixing bowl, 2 smaller bowls, spoons (or paddle pop sticks) and a large spoon of water.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Approximate size of each bath bomb: 6cm.
Space Bath Bomb Kit Specifications
Space Bath Bomb Kit Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.