Tell the time with the power of slime!
- Learn about the conductive power of moisture
- Use slime to power your own digital clock
- Build an electro-slime powered battery!
Hey all Slimy Timers! Are you ready to make a cool electro-goop-powered clock?
This cool Slime Time kit lets you assemble a device that uses a simple type of battery to generate electricity to power your clock!
You will learn all about the electromechanical reaction that makes this happen, and a lot of interesting stuff about batteries!
Most importantly, you'll have this rad slime-filled clock to tell you when it's time to play!
Your kit includes:
- A base plate with battery holder, a digital clock, and 2 test tube holders (with caps)
- A copper electrode, zinc electrode and a copper and zinc electrode pair
- 2 contact springs, 2 slime solution bottles and a 16 page full-colour workbook
Your will also need:
- Water, paper towel, 2 x AA batteries, and various liquids (e.g. vinegar, cola, lemonade, tomato juice, oil, milk and fruit juice).
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
The slime solution is non-toxic, but it must not be ingested.
Slime Time Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Slime Time they normally buy these too: