Luminescent Lab Glow Science Chemistry
Inspire curiosity in learners of all levels with this engaging, hands-on STEM kit!
The Luminescent Lab Glow Science Chemistry kit contains 5 fun photoluminescent experiments to help you learn about how things glow.
Here are the experiments you can complete with this kit:
- Make magic snow: Add water to the included snow powder and watch it swell to 100x it's original size! Evaporate and repeat.
- Make glowing snow: Watch as your snow absorbs water and glow powder for an even coating of glow particles.
- Create a glowing terranium: Add seeds of your choice (not included), to the glowing snow. Enjoy your garden by glowing soil at night!
- Make glowing chalk: Combine the plaster, glow powder and water to create chalk. Then, create drawings that glow in the dark!
- Experiment with glowing window decals: Mix up a coloured glue paste and paint it on to cling wrap (you can use stencils if you wish). Once it's dried, press them onto a window and enjoy your glowing artwork!
Your kit contains: 2 colour glow sachets, 1 snow test tube, 1 plaster of paris sachet, 1 PVA tube and UV light.
Your glow powder and magic snow come packaged in handy test tubes that sit within the included mini test tube rack!
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Caution: Some experiments can be messy!
Dimensions of pack: 16cm (w) x 15cm (h) x 7.5cm (d).
Luminescent Lab Glow Science Chemistry Specifications
Luminescent Lab Glow Science Chemistry Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.