Assemble your Landsailer and set your sails high. When you get some wind, watch it sail away!
The sport of Landsailing is to move across land in a three-wheeled vehicle powered by the wind.
The Landsailer you'll build with this kit is a scaled down version of a full scaled Landsailer or Yacht. You'll be amazed at how fast your model will sail, even in a gentle breeze!
You will notice that the speed of your vehicle will depend on the angle of your sail to the breeze. So pop your Landsailer on a flat piece of road and watch as it zips away in the wind!
Each kit contains all the parts you need to put your Landsailer together. With a cross-head screwdriver and a bit of help from mum or dad, you'll be able to make a Landsailer that's 65cm tall!
Contents of your kit:
- 1 x Body, long axle and short axle
- 2 x Rear wheels and rear axle support
- 1 x Mast base and mast connector (long rod)
- 1 x Front wheel support and mast stop (short rod)
- 1 x Boom, top spar and main sail
- 1 x Bundle of string, screws and metal eyelets.
- 1 x Detailed instruction booklet with images and fun facts.
Recommended for children aged 10 years and over.
Adult supervision is advised at all times - please read instructions prior to use.
This kit and its finished product contains small parts - not for children under 3 years.
All the cool Wind Powered Landsailer Specifications
Wind Powered Landsailer Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.