UGears STEM Lab Tachometer
Assemble the Tachometer and discover how it works!
- A fully operation model of a tachometer
- It doesn't take too much time to assemble
- And the learning aspect is pretty special!
Assemble this Ugears STEM Lab Tachometer DIY wooden model and discover how it works!
Pop out the pre-cut wooden pieces from the backing sheets to begin your build (no glue or tools required)!
Your tachometer is, essentially, a measuring instrument that is used to measure the operating speed of an engine in RPM!
By downloading the special app from Ugears, you can interact with your model via an augmented reality story guide.
The guide will tell you all about your mechanism, how it's used in the real world, as well as its main characteristics and formulas!
It will also set some interesting assignments for you to tackle once your model is fully constructed!
Everything you need to build, learn and discover is included in the box:
- High quality, laser-cut plywood parts that come out from their backing with a slight push
- A step by step illustrated instruction manual with practical tasks to use your model
- A QR code to download the UGears app and the handy pocket study guide!
Number of components: 117
Estimated time of assembly: 2.5 hours
Dimensions: 24cm x 10.3cm x 12.3cm
Recommended for ages 8 and up/
UGears STEM Lab Tachometer Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy UGears STEM Lab Tachometer they normally buy these too: