Introducing the all-wooden mechanical Ugears Monowheel that's just rolled into the Ugears collection!
This single-wheel mechanism is a peculiar working model, built like a skeleton so that you can enjoy it’s inner workings.
In it's most basic form, your Monowheel is a mechanical wheel that is powered entirely by rubber bands!
It has a moving outer element, and a stationary mechanism on the inside, imitating that of a real steam engine.
While it looks somewhat delicate, it is surprisingly sturdy, meaning you can take it outside and roll it around on the concrete!
Coming with 300 parts (including 19 spare parts), your model also consists of two working modes:
- Lock in the feet for uninterrupted rolling in a straight line for 1.5 to 2 metres.
- Once the rubber band motor’s resource is exhausted, it will turn around gracefully and stop!
- With the feet in the unlocked position, your Monowheel will continue to roll ahead while the rubber-band motor is working.
- Once this is complete, it will turn around and keep rolling until it runs into an obstacle.
- In this mode it can cover up to 5 metres, just like a bowling ball!
Like all Ugears models, your Monowheel comes with step-by-step full colour instructions and doesn't require glue or tools to assemble!
Assembled dimensions: 18.5cm x 9.5cm x 16cm
Estimated assembly time: 3 hours
Recommended for ages 14 and up.
UGears Monowheel Specifications
UGears Monowheel Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.
These Go Well With The UGears Monowheel:
Cool People Also Bought
When people buy the UGears Monowheel they normally buy these too:
More Cool Things From This Category
Most popular sellers from the Gadgets and Novelty Gifts category: