Powered entirely by rubber bands!
- Self-propelled, it rolls like a bowling ball
- Providing easy access to the motor and gears
- Based on a transport device from yesteryear!
Introducing the all-wooden mechanical Ugears Monowheel that's just rolled into the Ugears collection!
This single-wheel mechanism is a peculiar working model, built like a skeleton so that you can enjoy it’s inner workings.
In it's most basic form, your Monowheel is a mechanical wheel that is powered entirely by rubber bands!
It has a moving outer element, and a stationary mechanism on the inside, imitating that of a real steam engine.
While it looks somewhat delicate, it is surprisingly sturdy, meaning you can take it outside and roll it around on the concrete!
Coming with 300 parts (including 19 spare parts), your model also consists of two working modes:
- Lock in the feet for uninterrupted rolling in a straight line for 1.5 to 2 metres.
- Once the rubber band motor’s resource is exhausted, it will turn around gracefully and stop!
- With the feet in the unlocked position, your Monowheel will continue to roll ahead while the rubber-band motor is working.
- Once this is complete, it will turn around and keep rolling until it runs into an obstacle.
- In this mode it can cover up to 5 metres, just like a bowling ball!
Like all Ugears models, your Monowheel comes with step-by-step full colour instructions and doesn't require glue or tools to assemble!
Assembled dimensions: 18.5cm x 9.5cm x 16cm
Estimated assembly time: 3 hours
Recommended for ages 14 and up.
|Related Categories||Cool GadgetsGifts for Teenage boysGifts for 15 Year Old BoysGifts for 17 Year Old BoysGifts for 14 Year Old BoysGifts for 16 Year Old BoysGifts for HimGifts for DadGifts for Men with EverythingWooden Construction GiftsGifts for Teenagers|
UGears Monowheel Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You May Also Like
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy UGears Monowheel they normally buy these too: