The Off Bits Character Kit
The art of spare parts...
- Quirky characters designed to be redesignable
- Made from upcycled bits and pieces
- Powered by you and a community of creators!
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
The Off Bits Character Kit is a build it yourself activity kit where nuts and bolts have a life of their own.
Coils made of wire get twisted to become springy legs, wire rope grips become bodies with matching pants, and electrical connectors become quirky robot heads!
Everything can be anything, depending on how you look at them, let your imagination decide what they become!
Use the 5-in-1 Supertool and included parts in each kit to help your build at least 3 different "out of the box" models plus many more according to your creativity.
Choose your favourite robot character below, or buy a few and mix them all together to see what pops out!
Choose one of four different OFFBITS characters (each sold separately):
- CareBit (blue): CareBit is always ready to help fix a friendly robot in need of a screw tightening, spring boinging… or even just a hug!
- BabaBit (green): Got your parts in a pickle? BabaBit knows how to unstick any situation and solve any problem while staying as cool as a can opener.
- ArtBit (red): ArtBit has the wildest imagination of the crew and is always coming up with the zaniest contraptions and the kookiest constructions!
- InfoBit (yellow): Want to know the right height for a hinge? Ask InfoBit! This ever-curious robot can help make the whole more than the sum of its parts.
Each kit comes complete with a unique code so that you can register online with the Offbits inventors community.
Upload your own creations, share your ideas, and build more toys from online instructions!
What people are saying:
- "With open-source modularity, you can add any of your own spare parts to create an original design of your own".
- "I love LEGO, but this breaks the idea that each block has only one way to connect. Nuts and bolts can be anything you imagine".
Recommended for ages 6 and up.
The Off Bits Character Kit Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.