Storm Glass Necklace
During the 19th century, Admiral Fitzroy developed a storm glass forecasting device that was able to predict the weather!
This stunning Storm Glass Necklace is a miniature version of the same functioning Fitzroy barometer that you can wear as a pendant.
The feather-like crystals inside the barrel will form and grow to create different patterns according to external temperature changes!
How it really works, well that's a mystery... But, it's believed that electromagnetic changes in weather patterns activate the crystals inside!
It's a combination of science and art for your jewellery collection!
How to read your necklace:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy weather, often predicting pending thunderstorms and rain
- Small stars in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming
Silver chain measures: 32cm in length (with room to make slightly longer).
Glass barrel measures: 3cm in diameter x 1cm deep.
Storm Glass Necklace Specifications
Storm Glass Necklace Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.
These Go Well With The Storm Glass Necklace:
Cool People Also Bought
When people buy the Storm Glass Necklace they normally buy these too:
More Cool Things From This Category
Most popular sellers from the Gadgets and Novelty Gifts category: