Standard (Est 5 to 10 Business Days from Dispatch) - $9.95
Standard delivery with estimated arrival time to you of 5 to 10 business days.
Express (Est 1 to 2 Business Days from Dispatch) - $14.95
Express delivery with estimated arrival time to you of 1 to 2 business days. Excludes some regional areas.
Looking for a gift that will just keep on giving?
Well, you've found it! The SatNag is irritating, annoying, infuriating and completely brilliant!
Press the button on the front and a very well-recorded English woman's voice comes out with one of 25 clever and hilarious Sat Nav-type commands such as:
- "In 100 metres, I'm going to ask you to move over into the slow lane so I can fix my make-up."
- "I know you're a man, but it's been 35 minutes now, so can you please admit you're lost and ask someone the way."
- "At the junction I'm going to gloat over the fact that even though you're trying to ignore me, I can tell from your face that you know I'm right."
- "In 50 metres I'm going to apologise for losing the car keys again, but point out that it's only made us half an hour late so I don't know what your problem is."
-"In 100 metres I'm going to talk to you in that special voice, which should let you know you've upset me in some way that is bound to be your fault".
- "At the next junction, I'm going to explain that it's not what you said, but how you said it that annoyed me."
- ƒ??In 15 metres, turn the football commentary off and put my favourite Take That CD onƒ?�.
- "If you don't slow down and start driving within the speed limit, I'm going to ring the police myself."
That's just a taste, there's loads more! And what makes them so great is that we all know they're very true!
The SatNag has a holographic screen, highlighting the important roads such as Whiny Lane, Backseat Drive and Earache Avenue, it really will have you howling with laughter!
Every car should have one, so drive someone round the bend, and get on the quick route to road rage today with this hilarious nagging system.
The perfect gift for any long-suffering motorist, the SatNag is the worst back-seat driver you'll ever hear!
Dimensions: 9cm x 8cm x 2cm.
Note: this novelty item is NOT intended for use as a navigational device.
( 5037200005301 )
Be The First To Review This Product!
Be cool and help others by writing a review.