Just like those used during the Roman Empire!
- Build your own scale model catapult
- Fire clay balls and other soft projectiles
- The perfect educational gift for hobbyists!
This Roman Catapult challenges children of all ages to explore the link between science, design and technology!
Relentlessly fun and deceptively educational, you can fire the included clay balls up to 4.5 metres across the room!
Compare your working model to the tension powered catapults used by the Romans in battles gone by.
There's no cutting required, each high quality wooden piece has been laser-cut for immediate assembly using the dowels and holes provided.
What a great demonstration of a historical military device!
Your kit includes:
- 15 Pre-cut machined wooden pieces, 3 wooden stoppers and 21 dowels
- 1 Swing arm, 1 bamboo bow, 1 die cut wooden trigger and 3 pieces of tension string
- Clay to make ammunition, sandpaper, non-toxic wood glue and easy instructions.
Assembly time: Approximately 1 hour.
Assemble dimensions: 29cm long x 23cm high.
Suitable for beginner model makers - recommended for ages 14 and up.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Roman Catapult they normally buy these too: