Robotime Mechanical Gears Owl Clock
Build your own model and watch the gears move!
- Complete with accurate quartz movement
- And elegant roman numerals digits
- The pendulum swings back and forth with time!
There is 3 more on the way!
Bring some eccentricity to your living space with the beautiful Robotime Mechanical Gears Owl Clock!
Pop out the pre-cut plywood pieces to assemble your very own working clock using the clever slot and tab design.
There's no glue required to complete your model, simply connect the spring-driven mechanism and watch it work!
You're sure to enjoy assembling every piece of this stylish puzzle as you take it on as a family or solo project.
- A real battery-operated clock with sweeping second hand - driven by accurate quartz movement
- A 30 minute wind-up bell timer driven by a spring on the back of your owl (it rings when the time is up)
- A spring-driven pendulum with precise anchor escapement
- An appealing owl shape with beautiful roman numeral digits
Contains: 161 plywood pieces (requires 1 x AA battery not included)
Assembled dimensions: 20.6cm x 12.8cm x 26.5cm
Estimated build time: 4-5 hours (difficulty level 4 out of 5)
Recommended for ages 14 and up.
Robotime Mechanical Gears Owl Clock Reviews
mechanical owl clock is awesomeBy: Mick on 30 November 2020The wooden mechanical owl clock is awesome! As is the service you get from CoolThings Australia. I got it as a present for the old man and he spent a week putting it together and getting it working. Great present for the mechanically minded or wood worker or just about anyone who like a puzzle/challenge!
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Robotime Mechanical Gears Owl Clock they normally buy these too: