Robot Electrical Stitch Kit
Hand stitch your very own circuit robot!
- Unlock the power of your robot
- Stitch a cool conductive circuit
- Activate light and sound at your touch!
Have you ever wondered about the basics of electricity? Watch this robot come alive at your touch!
The Robot Electrical Stitch Kit is designed to create a simple, sew-able electrical circuit using special conductive thread.
Using the super-safe plastic needles, thread the yarn through the pre-cut, robot-shaped felt pieces, adding in the metal rings where indicated.
To activate lights and sound, use the instructions to connect the LED circuit module to the tummy of your robot during the stitching process!
When you squeeze the metal rings sewn throughout your robot, the module will emit different sounds or light up your robot's eyes!
Your robot measures 22cm tall when assembled and stuffed. He really is easy to build using basic threading techniques!
Your kit contains:
- A set of pre-cut felt shapes and a sound and LED circuit module with 2 plastic base holders
- 1 spool of conductive thread, 2 spools of embroidery thread and 2 plastic needles
- 6 metal rings, stuffing and detailed instructions (2 x AG13/LR44 button cell batteries are also included)
Also required but not included: A pair of scissors and tape.
Recommended for ages 8 and up - adult supervision advised.
Robot Electrical Stitch Kit Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Robot Electrical Stitch Kit they normally buy these too: