- Floats and spins.
- Repels magnetic forces.
- A super fun desk toy for work.
- Read More...
The Magnetic Levitator is a fascinating device that floats and spins an axle by repelling magnetic forces.
Demonstrate the principles of physics to your children!
How to use:
1. Carefully insert the clear plate into the slots at the top end of the base.
2. Place the floating axle into position with the pin tip touching the clear plate.
3. Spin the opposite end of the axle between your thumb and forefinger.
4. See how long your spin will last!
A simple but intriguing item for your office desk!
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Product dimensions: 12cm (L) x 7cm (W) x 7cm (H).
There is a small point of friction where the metal tip of the axle touches the glass at one end.