Giant Hatching T-Rex EggRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
If owning a puppy or kitten doesn't cut it for you, a Tyrannosaurus Rex might be the exotic pet you've been looking for...
Luckily, in a surprise win for Jurassic World fans, we have a Giant Hatching T-Rex Egg for you to incubate!
And by incubate we mean fully submerge in a container of cold water for a few days to see it crack and hatch.
So, what would it feel life to touch a T-Rex? We guess you'll find out, once your dinosaur grows to a whopping 50cm over a 7 day period!
You will receive 1 of three different coloured T-Rex babies inside your egg, we don't know which one you'll receive!
So forget chocolate eggs at Easter, your dinosaur-loving little ones won't complain, we're sure!
How to grow a T-Rex:
- Completely submerge your egg in a container of cold water.
- Usually, within 24-48 hours the egg shell will break and your dinosaur will begin to hatch.
- If the water level is low, add water. Ensure the egg is completely submerged.
- When the egg is completely hatched, leave the open egg in the water and the dinosaur will continue to grow to fill size over a 7 day period.
- Take your dinosuar out of the water and watch it shrink back down to a smaller size for growing again without the shell!
Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Dimensions of egg prior to hatching: 20cm x 15cm x 15cm
Giant Hatching T-Rex Egg Specifications
Giant Hatching T-Rex Egg Reviews
I love all your personal touches.By: Janelle Harte on 12 September 2019Delivery time was great. Very professional. I love all your personal touches. I will be buying 2 more of these eggs for my 2 x 5 year old twins for Christmas xx
These Go Well With The Giant Hatching T-Rex Egg:
Cool People Also Bought
When people buy the Giant Hatching T-Rex Egg they normally buy these too:
More Cool Things From This Category
Most popular sellers from the Dinosaur Gifts category: