Geek Gems DNA Earrings

Silver Geeky Earrings, Get Them First!

  • Geek earrings that look like DNA.
  • Made from 925 Sterling Silver.
  • German Designed!
Retired - This product has been retired

This awesome product is currently not available for sale. Our cool gift hunters are madly searching the world for more of these. if you would like us to update you on our search please click here to contact us.

In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.

  • Free Gift Wrapping Service
  • Buy Now, Pay Later With Zippay & Afterpay
  • Same Day Fast Dispatch
  • Free Shipping On Orders Over $99
  • 90 Day Full Money Back Guarantee & Free Returns

Calculate Shipping

Standard (Est 5 to 10 Business Days from Dispatch) - $9.95
Standard delivery with estimated arrival time to you of 5 to 10 business days.
Express (Est 1 to 2 Business Days from Dispatch) - $14.95
Express delivery with estimated arrival time to you of 1 to 2 business days. Excludes some regional areas.

Show off your geekiness by wearing a set of these cool wearing Geek Gems DNA Earrings. A special order gift for October 2015.

Can you imagine a more personal gift than a small piece of your very own DNA? Well as that actually might be a little creepy we've made this cool durable sterling silver version available which is even better.

When looking at these Geek Gems DNA Earrings you'll notice the second base from the bottom is coloured in red. Our team believe that must be the place where nerdiness is genetically fixed.

Each set of Geek Gems DNA Earrings come in an awesome velvet jewellery case. Perfect as a present and for keeping them safe when you're not showing them off in all their geeky glory.

The Geek Gems DNA Earrings has been made with 925 Sterling Silver consisting of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% is an special alloy to help prevent tarnishing and give you a long lasting wear.

This cool geek jewellery is part of a special geek jewellery order that CoolThings Australia is bringing into Australia early October. We will only be bringing in the amount that is pre-ordered, this means you need to reserve your favourites before the cut off date of 24th of August (this month). You also get FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on any geek jewellery that you buy when pre-ordering today (not available with any other non-jewellery items). Buy this unique Geeky jewellery and put away for a unique Christmas gift this year.

( 4260342457498 )

Be The First To Review This Product!

Be cool and help others by writing a review.

Write a review

Give A Gift Of Coolness To Someone:

Complement your Geek Gems DNA Earrings and help someone you know be a cool gift giver too:

Gift Certificate - $50

Gift Certificate - $50


In Stock
Gift Certificate - $100

Gift Certificate - $100


In Stock
Gift Certificate - $200

Gift Certificate - $200


In Stock
Gift Certificate - $500

Gift Certificate - $500


In Stock