Dot to Dot Famous Faces
Create and colour with dot to dot
- De-stress with puzzle solving and colouring
- A great way to wind down and train your brain
- Complete with pull-out perforated pages!
These challenging dot to dot puzzles are the perfect way to test yourself while winding down at the same time!
But don't be fooled, they're not as simple as the dot to dot puzzles with which you may be familiar, these are full-on challenges with many featuring up to 2,000 dots! Colour them in and tear out the pages using the perforations when you're done!
Each page features a prominent face from history including Albert Einstein and Elvis Presley, as well as big names from the present day such as Kim Kardashian and Barack Obama. Start at "1", then draw a line to "2" and "3" and so on until all the dots are joined to reveal a stunning work of art!
The puzzles are arranged in order of increasing complexity with the first and last numbers of each puzzle being highlighted in bold to help you find the start and finish. Some puzzles will take 20 minutes, while others can take a few hours to complete - so make sure you have plenty of time!
It's best to use a fine-tipped pen so as not to obscure any unused dots and numbers, but if you make a mistake, carry on regardless since the line-art nature of each picture is very forgiving! But take care not to look at the back pages of your book, or you will find a small preview of each completed image that can spoil the surprise! Ideal for older children and adults alike, you'll rediscover a sense of fun while training your brain!
Famous faces include:
- Freddie Mercury, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Muhammad Ali, John Lennon, Taylor Swift and Audrey Hepburn
- Charlie Chaplin, Bruce Lee, John F Kennedy, Buddha, Frank Sinatra, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Kardashian and David Bowie
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Mick Jagger, Princess Diana, Leonardo da Vinci, William Shakespeare, Elvis Presley, Abraham Lincoln and Bob Marley
- Madonna, Justin Bieber, Winston Churchill, The Beatles, Mahatma Gandhi, Barack Obama, David Beckham and Amy Winehouse
- Che Guevara, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Steve Jobs, Whitney Houston and Adele
Proven to increase short-term cognitive acuity, hand-eye coordination, and concentration skills!
Recommended for ages 14 and up.
Includes 41 puzzles that will evolve into stylish, iconic portraits for you to remove and display.
Dimensions: 24cm x 1cm x 28cm.
All the cool Dot to Dot Famous Faces Specifications
Dot to Dot Famous Faces Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.