Cloud Weather Station
A traditional way to forecast the weather!
- Will it be stormy, cloudy or fine?
- Predict the weather with these crystals!
- Be more informed about what's to come
This unique cloud-shaped storm glass is a traditional way to forecast the weather with a modern twist!
The crystals inside the cloud-shaped glass respond to air pressure and atmospheric fluctuations to accurately predict the latest weather conditions.
It makes for an attractive and practical desktop display, allowing the observer to forecast the possibility of clear skies, wind, snow, storms or rain. What a great conversation starter!
A neutral and appealing gift for those who are hard to buy for.
Predicting the Weather with the Cloud Weather Station:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.
Dimensions 12.6cm x 11cm x 5.1cm
Made from high quality glass with a beechwood base.
You May Also Like
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Cloud Weather Station they normally buy these too: