It's a balloon powered helicopter!
- Use the power of your lungs
- To make your balloon copter fly!
- With re-usable, light weight air jet blades.
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
This unique helicopter is powered by nothing more than air being released from a balloon, causing the rotor blades to spin!
Your kit contains 3 specially designed blades with awesome flame decals, a plastic connector to maximise flight, and 2 balloons with instructions. Simply attach the rotor blades to a balloon and off it flies, whistling as it goes!
The soft and light plastic blades are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, but outside is much more fun!
How to Use:
- Assemble the rotor blades, and insert the inflation tube into the balloon.
- Blow up the balloon to around 20cm diameter. Do not over inflate, pinch the neck of the balloon firmly once inflated.
- Attach rotor to the balloon.
- Hold the balloon with the blades on top, then let go and watch your Balloon Copter fly away!
Recommended for children aged 8 - 12.
Balloon Copter Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.