Australian Dino Kit
In this activity kit you can replicate the role of a palaeontologist and discover for yourself the fossil that lies encased in the plaster block!
The fossil you will find may be the upper jaw and teeth of a Muttaburrasaurus, the vertebrae of a Minmi, or the leg bone of a Timimus - a fast, two-legged and agile dinosaur.
How to use:
1. Start digging from the top side of the plaster block.
2. Carefully scrape away the soft plaster-like material on the top of the block until you reach the hard material inside. This is the fossil replica and its base!
3. Although made of polyresin, the fossil replica should not be handled roughly. Use the brush to clear away the debris that you have removed.
4. You will progressively reveal the skeleton and the fossil. Remove all the material from around the fossil replica, brushing away any residues.
5. You may wish to frame your fossil or made a stand to display it!
The kit includes everything you need to discover your dinosaur fossil - a digging tool, brush and the fossil replica itself.
Recommended for ages 7 and up.
Read instructions prior to use.
It is advisable to work in an area that can be readily swept afterwards.
Australian Dino Kit Specifications
Australian Dino Kit Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.
More Cool Things From This Category
Most popular sellers from the CoolThings Australia category: