For flexible freestyle fun!
- Hold the handle with both hands
- Position your feet on the foot pad
- You're ready for Zoingo bouncing!
The Zoingo Boingo is a pogo stick on a ball. With a little bit of practice, you'll be performing awesome tricks with the elastic cord that stretches with your height and flexes with your moves!
Pogo on the pavement or pogo on the grass, your Zoingo Boingo features a soft contoured grip handle for feel-good control, a tough Zoingo ball for high energy bouncing, and a sure-grip foot pad for extra traction.
How to Zoingo Boingo:
1. Hold the handle with both hands.
2. Position your first foot against the raised edge of the sure-grip foot pad.
3. Then position your second foot against the other edge to rest before jumping.
4. Now you're ready for some flexible freestyle bouncing, moving, spinning and jumping!
To get off, simply lower the handle to release the stretch on the cord and step off one foot at a time.
Available in three different ball colours - orange, yellow and green (chosen at random for your order).
Weight limit: 65kg.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Always wear a fitted helmet and enclosed shoes.
Do not attempt tricks beyond your ability.
( 9320832000858 )
Excellent great product that you cant find in theBy: Helen W on 13 March 2009Excellent great product that you cant find in the shops and my son really wanted with for his birthday, super fast postage too. Thank you
Theses things are so cool, I used to have somethinBy: James H on 27 March 2006Theses things are so cool, I used to have something like this when I was young. Now my 8 year old loves his zoingo too. He's currently trying to master all the special moves. - Recommended Gift!