UGears STEM Lab Random Generator
Introduce your kids to the probability theory!
- Get random answers to your questions
- Learn how your model is used in real life
- A fun, interactive and educational model!
Assemble your very own Ugears STEM Lab Random Generator and discover exactly how it works!
Say goodbye to the coin toss, we’ve got a new way to assist you when wrestling with life’s perennial decisions...
This DIY wooden puzzle can generate random answers to your questions based on the theory of probability!
It’s up to you to assemble the rack-and-gear drive, three-axle gear, internal octahedron and more!
Once assembled, press the decision maker button to set things spinning and reveal one of the following answers:
- "Do it now", "later", "try again", "yes", "no", "not now" or "better not tell you!"
Then, scan your model using the free Ugears app to interact with it using AR and learn more about how it works in real life!
Just like all Ugears models, everything you need to build, learn and discover comes in the box. No glue required!
- Wooden parts that have been pre-cut with a precise high-tech laser in high quality plywood
- A step-by-step illustrated instruction manual containing practical tasks for you to complete with your model
- A QR code to download a pocket study guide about your model, its mechanisms and the principle of its workings
Number of components: 160 parts.
Estimated time of assembly: 4 hours.
Dimensions once assembled: 17.3cm x 12.2cm x 13.2cm
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
UGears STEM Lab Random Generator Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy UGears STEM Lab Random Generator they normally buy these too: