Exciting Motor Bike Sound!
- Slip it over your handlebars
- Rev your engine like a real motor bike
- And be the coolest kid on the block!
Now here's a classic toy that has stood the test of time!
Delighting children for many, many years, the Turbo Horn simply attaches to the handle bars of your child's bicycle or scooter to let them "rev their engine", just like a real motorbike with a twist of their wrist!
It's tough enough to withstand rough and tumble play, and doesn't require batteries to operate - perfect!
Just crank the handle towards yourself for a realistic motorbike sound, it fits simply over any handlebar.
1. Remove the handlebar grip from your bike by rolling off the rubber grip.
2. Slacken the two screws on the steel clamp of your Turbo Horn and put it over the bar.
3. Tighten the screws for a secure fit, ensuring that the Turbo Horn is upright and not obstructing the brake or gear levers.
No batteries required.
Screwdriver not included, but required for installation.
Recommended for ages 4 - 11.
Turbo Horn Specifications
Turbo Horn Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.