Tic Tac Toe Dog
Dog-themed noughts and crosses
- Who will score three in a row?
- A modern take on an old classic
- Perfect for dog loving board game enthusiasts
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
Tic Tac Toe Dog is a modern take on noughts and crosses featuring dogs and bones as playing tokens!
The large wooden game board and bright bold pieces makes it ideal for teaching younger children to play an old classic.
It makes a fun and creative coffee table game for dog lovers, or a fun treat for play dates and road trips!
How to play:
- Each player chooses a token, the dog or the bone.
- The bone player goes first, by putting a bone in an empty square.
- The dog player goes next, by putting a dog in a different empty square.
- Play continues with each player placing their markers in empty squares until they get 3 in a row (all directions count, even diagonal)!
- The player with 3 of their markers in a row wins!
- But, if all 9 squares are full and there are not 3 markers in a row, the game is a draw.
Your pack contains:
- 5 dogs, 5 bones and 1 wooden game board.
Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Dimensions of game board: 23cm (l) x 23cm (w) x 1.5cm (d).
Tic Tac Toe Dog Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.