Tic Tac Toe CatRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Who will get three in a row?
- A modern take on noughts and crosses
- Perfect for travel or a game for the shack
- A great housewarming gift for cat lovers!
Tic Tac Toe Cat is a modern take on noughts and crosses featuring cats and fishbones as playing tokens!
The large wooden game board and bright bold pieces makes it ideal for teaching younger children to play an old classic.
It makes a fun and creative coffee table game for cat lovers, or a fun treat for play dates and road trips!
How to play:
- Each player chooses a token, the cat or the fish.
- The fish player goes first, by putting a fish in an empty square.
- The cat player goes next, by putting a cat in a different empty square.
- Play continues with each player placing their markers in empty squares until they get 3 in a row (all directions count, even diagonal)!
- The player with 3 of their markers in a row wins!
- But, if all 9 squares are full and there are not 3 markers in a row, the game is a draw.
Your pack contains:
- 5 cats, 5 fish and 1 wooden game board.
Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Dimensions of game board: 23cm (l) x 23cm (w) x 1.5cm (d).
Tic Tac Toe Cat Specifications
Tic Tac Toe Cat Reviews
Loved the game.By: Sondra on 27 May 2020 - Verified CustomerLoved the game. Think my 6 year old granddaughter will also. Well made and very cute.