The Geek Handbook
Advice and skills for geeks!
- Top ten social no-no's
- Top five best geeky wedding themes
- Tips for keeping self-groomed!
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
Get your geek on, and keep it on with The Geek Handbook!
Drawing on his knowledge of being a geek for almost 30 years, author Alex Langley provides essential advice for growth and survival for the modern geek, including the top five games to play on your phone while listening to boring graduation speeches!
There are also quotes and anecdotes from classic Geek gods such as Bill Gates, Sheldon Cooper, Felicia Day, "Weird" Al Yankovic and Doctor Who, that inspire all geeks to embrace not only their iPhones and Xboxes, but also who they are.
Let's face it, sometimes being the smartest person in the room isn't enough. And when it's not, The Geek Handbook can help you.
- The basics on social interaction, both online and off.
- Fashion: Just because you can wear socks with sandals doesn't mean you should.
- Making friends, making dinner, making babies.
- Warning signs your appliances might secretly be plotting against you.
- Geeky charities that give a +1 to your Light Side score.
- Geek girls: Tips on interacting with or becoming one of these burgeoning beauties.
Complete with anecdotes and illustrations.
239 pages of advice to help geeks inherit the earth.
The Geek Handbook Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.