Robotics Smart Machines
Build 8 programmable robots including a bipedal droid
- Build and control robots with your smartphone
- Download the free app to get things started
- Watch them roll, pivot, crawl & sense objects
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
This Robotics Smart Machines kit gives your kids a simple, fun and customisable introduction to the world of robotics.
Let them code their own programs using an easy, visual programming app on a tablet or smartphone to control 8 different motorised machines via a wireless bluetooth connection.
The machines are also controlled by an unltrasound sensor. The sensors work on the same principle as sonar, by sending out sound waves to bounce off objects. By interpreting the echoes returning to it, the sensor can detect objects in its path. The app interface then, programs the robots you build to behave based on this feedback!
What you can build:
- A humanoid robot that walks forward on two legs and pivots to avoid obstacles in its path.
- An awesome stag beetle that moves backwards or forwards in response to obstacles and opens and closes its pincers.
- A funny crocodile model that wags its tail if no object is in sight, but then opens its giant jaws when an object approaches.
- A cool dual-rotor drone model that rotates its rotor blades 90 degrees.
- You can also assemble other fun robots including a robo-dog and a robo-dino.
- Using an additional spartphone and tablet, you can even create a cute little spy-bot that roams around and streams video back to the tablet screen!
After you have learned how the robotics technology works, you can build and program your very own robots using the kits 230 building pieces. Learn how to use visual programming language to command the robots' motors to move at different times, different power levels, in different directions, and in response to the data from the sensor!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Be cool and help others by writing a review.