Clap your hands and I roll over!
- Move over Sonic, the rolling hedgehog is here
- He'll move around based on your various claps
- Thanks to built in sounds sensors that react!
Construct your very own adorable Robotic Hedgehog that performs tricks for you with clap-controlled movement!
Play with him by making different sounds and watch him roll, bristle his spines, sleep and carry out multiple back rolls!
When a clap sound is detected by the sound sensor, your hedgehog goes into a programmed mode and executes extraordinary movements:
- Clap once: Activate a single, perfectly executed backward roll over.
- Clap twice: Your Hedgehog will tuck in and go to sleep.
- Clap three times: Wake him from his sleep.
- Applaud him 1-5 times consecutively: He'll show off by performing mupltiple backrolls.
- Clap continuously: He's a little bit shy and rolls up into a ball!
It's a great STEM kit that provides hours of fun and learning about robotics through building, engineering and LED's.
Did we mention his eyes light up too? Yep they change between yellow and green as he walks about on his rolling wheels!
Tools you may need from home: A ruler, marker pen, screwdriver, diagonal cutters, 4 x AA batteries (not included).
You'll need to assemble over 150 plastic parts - Easy to follow instructions included.
Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Robotic Hedgehog Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Robotic Hedgehog they normally buy these too: