Ridleys Avocado Smash Game
Ripe and ready for all the family
- A fast-paced snap game
- That's sure to be a smash hit...
- The most fun you'll have with an avocado!
Ridley's Avocado Smash Game is a fast-paced family card game where the first player to get rid of all their cards is the winner!
Sound simple enough? The fast-paced nature of the game means it’s not as straight forward as it seems. Plus. there's a catch or two...
Basic game play:
- Shuffle the deck and then deal all the cards out equally to each player.
- The youngest player begins the game, taking the top card from their deck, turning it over and playing it face up in the centre of the table.
- The second player should then follow suit, placing their top card face up on the centre pile and so on.
- If both cards have the same number of avocados on them, then it’s a SMASH! All players must smash their hands down on the centre pile.
- Just like in the original version of snap, the last player to react must pick up all the cards in the centre.
- The losing player then starts the next round, but if players smash incorrectly, the cards must be split between the offending players.
BUT... Whilst dealing out your cards, each player must also count avocados aloud in sequence from 1 to 15.
If the card being dealt happens to match the number being said, then it's a SMASH! And now for the bonus cards...
- The SMASH card: Triggers an automatic SMASH when placed on the centre pile.
- The Guacamole card: When revealed, everyone must shout "Guacamole!" and the last player to react gets the cards.
- Reverse card: Automatically changes the direction of the players until the next round, just to spice things up!
The first player to get rid of all their cards is the winner of Avocado Smash!
Contains: 70 game cards and full instructions.
Suitable for 2+ players.
Recommended for ages 6 and up.
Each play: Approximately 10 minutes.
You May Also Like
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Ridleys Avocado Smash Game they normally buy these too: