Little Cat Mischief Savings Box
- A great tool for saving your pocket money
- Watch as she sneaks out and grabs your coins
- She'll store them away safely for you!
- Read More...
It's never too early to start teaching your children about earning money, saving money and budgeting!
One great way to do that, is to give your children pocket money that they can put away in this unique and mischievous cat savings bank!
Place your coins one at a time on your cat's bowl and watch as she sneaks out to collect them for safekeeping!
She'll pop out stealthily, but the excitement gets the better of her as she lets out a meow of excitement!
Your furry cat is white with ginger stripes and she's made her home within an old strawberry box!
How to use:
1. Confirm that the coin tray is closed, then turn the bottom power switch to ON.
2. Put a coin on the white button, and gently press down on it, starting the process.
3. Your cat's head will rise up slowly like a jack in the box, she'll pause and then continue as her paw takes your coin!
Please note: Your money bank works best with small change. No suitable for 50c pieces.
Made of plastic.
Suitable for all coin types.
Recommended for ages 6 and up.
Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
Dimensions: 12cm x 10cm x 9cm.
Coins accessed by a removable slot underneath.