Happy Christmas Snowman with Wild Strawberry
- Grow your own wild strawberry plant
- Watch as it sprouts from the snowmans pack
- The perfect stocking filler or Secret Santa
- Read More...
This Christmas, you can decorate your window sill with a cute little ceramic Snowman Planter!
Coming complete with the seeds and soil required to grow your own miniature wild strawberry plant in your snowman's pack.
Place your planter in the shade while the seeds germinate, then move it into a well-ventilated sunny spot when you seeds start to sprout!
How to plant your seeds:
1. Compress the soil into the bottom of your planter.
2. Add a few drops of warm water to the soil to help the seeds germinate, this will make the soil swell slightly.
3. When the soil settles, add the seeds to the top of the soil and press down firmly, whilst keeping them on the surface.
4. Sit back and allow your seeds to grow into a delicate white clover in a few weeks, adding a few drops of water every couple of days.
Also available as: Happy Christmas Santa with White Clover.
Perfect as a Secret Santa gift or stocking filler, a unique keepsake for loved ones this Christmas.
Handmade in Japan, germination rate 85%.
Not a toy or for food, for decorative purposes only.