Happy Christmas Santa with White Clover
Give your plant a festive touch!
- Grow your own white clover plant
- Watch as it sprouts out of Santa's sack
- The perfect stocking filler or Secret Santa
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
This Christmas, you can decorate your window sill with a cute little ceramic Santa Planter!
Coming complete with the seeds and soil required to grow your own miniature white clover plant in Santa's sack.
Place your planter in the shade while the seeds germinate, then move it into a well-ventilated sunny spot when you seeds start to sprout!
How to plant your seeds:
1. Compress the soil into the bottom of your planter.
2. Add a few drops of warm water to the soil to help the seeds germinate, this will make the soil swell slightly.
3. When the soil settles, add the seeds to the top of the soil and press down firmly, whilst keeping them on the surface.
4. Sit back and allow your seeds to grow into a delicate white clover in a few weeks, adding a few drops of water every couple of days.
Also available as: Happy Christmas Snowman with Wild Strawberry.
Perfect as a Secret Santa gift or stocking filler, a unique keepsake for loved ones this Christmas.
Handmade in Japan, germination rate 85%.
Not a toy or for food, for decorative purposes only.
Happy Christmas Santa with White Clover Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.