Hama Beads Circus Gift Set
Create your own big top carnival display!
- Design your own circus-inspired creations
- Melt your inspired designs into artworks
- Gift them to you family, hand-made with love!
The Hama Beads Circus Gift Set is a fun and inexpensive way to inspire creative art!
If your kids love watching clowns and juggling acts, they're sure to adore this circus-inspired Hama activity.
Use the small, hollow, melt-together beads to create wonderful designs and fun-filled artworks!
You can use the templates to help you create circus animals by placing the beads on the included pegboard.
Once you're happy with your circus design, fuse your beads together with a household iron to keep them forever!
Gift them to loved ones, turn them into fridge magnets or use them to decorate your bedroom mirror. The possibilities are endless!
Your set includes: 2,000 midi beads, 1 large square pegboard, a colour printed design sheet, ironing paper and instructions.
Intimidated by the ironing (fusing) stage? Let us give you a few tips on how to do it.
- Place your beads on the included pegboard. Once you're happy with your design, cover the beads with a sheet of ironing paper.
- Pre-heat your iron to a medium/high setting (without adding water) as the steam will ruin the beads.
- Keeping the iron level, press down on the beads by moving the iron in a circular motion for about 30 seconds.
- Iron the edges of your design first to hold them together, but if some come loose, use tweezers to place them back on the pegs!
- Once fused, pop a heavy book on your design to stop it from warping while it cools for a few minutes.
- Then, gently remove the ironing paper, remove the beads from the pegboard and flip them over!
- Using the same ironing paper where possible, repeat these steps with the other side of your design.
- It does take practice, so if you don't succeed at first, try starting with a smaller design.
It's a wonderful way to help young children with their hand-eye coordination as they learn colour names, shapes and basic counting skills!
Please note: Each bead is only 5mm wide, so can be difficult for young kids to handle, adult assistance is required. Join in the fun!
Recommended for ages 5 and up (or course, ironing should only be done by an adult).
Made in Denmark, Hama are the leading brand of melt-together beads in the world.
Hama Beads Circus Gift Set Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Hama Beads Circus Gift Set they normally buy these too: