Grow a Sloth
What's the rush?
- Just add water to grow your own pet Sloth
- He's cool & exotic, without the mess of a pet
- A great gift idea for animal enthusiasts
Wouldn't it be cool to bring home an exotic pet? One that is friendly, cuddly and downright adorable?!
Well, if you're a pet enthusiast, you may have considered a Sloth as a pet. They're calm, slow-moving and can live a vey long time!
Of course, they don't live in Australia, and well, they require lots of trees and special dietary needs.
So why not grow your own less demanding Sloth, simply by adding water!
It does take 72 hours to grow to it's full size, but what's the rush?
How to use:
- Place your sloth in room temperature water and watch him grow!
- Your sloth will start to grow within 2 hours and will be full size in 72 hours.
- When removed from the water it will shrink back to its original size.
- You can grow your sloth again and again!
Starts off at a miniature 3.5cm tall and 3.5cm wide.
( 9318051126398 )
Grow a SlothBy: Ro on 27 March 2018The kids have totally loved watching the Sloth grow