Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace
Sterling Silver Geek Jewellery! Get it First!
- Made from 925 Silver!
- Ultimate in Geeky Fashion Wear!
- German Designed!
Introducing the Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace, a special order gift for October 2015.
Finally we geeky Australian's no longer need to build our own jewellery out of old electronic parts any more. Or wait for a snowflake to embed in a 1% solution of polyvinyl acetal resin.
Who will be happier about these geek jewellery pieces, maybe geek girls looking for some classy jewels or even geeky guys who have to suffer every year searching for nerdy gifts in today's world, we're sure you love them whatever the reason.
Strangely, we've heard of people who claim it's not caffeine but adrenaline that gets them going so this is why the Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace was developed. Ideal for people who love the rush of dangerous looking thrill rides at theme parks.
This Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace has been expertly designed in Germany, the same place that gives us famous cars, beer and even Fanta. It's 46 cm long and can be adjustable to suit smaller neck lines (by removing links or connecting higher at the back).
The Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace has been made with 925 Silver consisting of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% is an alloy to help prevent tarnishing and give you a long lasting wear.
The Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace comes in a really nice velvet jewellery case, meaning you can also keep your new jewellery safe and secure that is, if you ever take it off. :)
SPECIAL ORDER FOR OCTOBER 2015:
This cool geek jewellery is part of a special geek jewellery order that CoolThings Australia is bringing into Australia early October. We will only be bringing in the amount that is pre-ordered, this means you need to reserve your favourites before the cut off date of 24th of August (this month). You also get FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on any geek jewellery that you buy when pre-ordering today (not available with any other non-jewellery items). Buy this unique Geeky jewellery and put away for a unique Christmas gift this year.
Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace Specifications
Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.
More Cool Things From This Category
Most popular sellers from the CoolThings Australia category:
Give A Gift Of Coolness!
Gift someone a voucher when buying Geek Gems Adrenaline Molecule Necklace