Rosie the Rosella attaches to your ceiling and flies around your room. Her brilliant colours make her absolutely stunning!
Designed from red, yellow, blue, and green fabric, Rosie has a wingspan of 30cm. This allows her to settle into a perfect flying motion when given a push in the right direction!
You may decide to use Rosie as entertainment, or just to scare away the birds that gather on your balcony. No matter how you choose to use her, it is important to ensure that she is secured at a safe height with a 2 metre flight path.
So if you're a bird lover or know someone who is, Rosie the Rosella may be just the thing for you. All you need to do is insert 2 x AA batteries (not included) into her belly, turn her on and give her a clock-wise push.
Also available in the series is the Flying Pig.
Instructions for use:
1. Have an adult fasten the hanger to the ceiling with the screws provided.
2. Allow approximately 2 metres for the bird's flight path so that she doesn't hit any walls.
3. Hook the fishing line to the bird's tether loop and turn her on so that her wings start flapping.
4. Give her a push in a clock-wise direction and be careful when she's flying overhead.
5. To stop the bird, simply catch the cord and switch the power off.
Ceiling hanger, fishing line and screws all included.
Recommended for ages 4+ due to small parts.
Do not mount too close to walls and/or any other obstacles.
Packaging Dimensions: 28cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 15cm (H).
Flying Rosella Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.