If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
Ever used the saying 'and pigs might fly...' when your children tell you that they'll clean their room before bed?
Well now they can fly... so you never know - anything's possible!
This cute little pig flaps his wings as he flies around and around your room in a realistic flying motion. Mount him to your ceiling to provide hours of entertainment to any young child or pig lover!
Simply insert 2 x AA batteries (not included) into the belly of the pig, turn him on and give him a starting clock-wise push. He's sure to catch the eye of any passers-by!
At 13cm long with a 30cm wingspan, the Flying Pig makes a perfect stocking filler or collector's item. Also available in the series is the Flying Rosella.
Instructions for use:
1. Have an adult fasten the hanger to the ceiling with the screws provided.
2. Allow approximately 2 metres for the pig's flight path so that he doesn't hit any walls.
3. Hook the fishing line to the pig's tether loop and turn him on so that his wings start flapping.
4. Give him a push in a clock-wise direction and be careful when he's flying overhead.
5. To stop the pig, simply catch the cord and switch the power off.
Ceiling hanger, fishing line and screws all included.
Recommended for ages 4+ due to small parts.
Do not mount too close to walls and/or any other obstacles.
Packaging Dimensions: 28cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 15cm (H).
Flying Pig Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.