Fibre Optic Lamp - Morphing
Create a calming sensory environment!
- Light-weight and totally portable, no wires
- Extremely attractive and visually appealing
- A great point of focus for any table display
This Morphing Fibre Optic Lamp has white fibre optics strands set on an opaque base that changes colour. When switched on, the white fibre optics light up on the tip creating a starry effect. The base lights up to match! With long and short fibres, the lights produce a full-embodied effect.
Operating on batteries, your lamp is lightweight and totally portable with no wires, and can be used and taken just about anywhere! It's safe and cool to touch, and the high quality fibres contain super bright LED's with no time consuming bulbs to replace!
Your lamp will create a stunning visual effect in a darkened environment, creating a soothing atmosphere that will capture attention and relax the mind. It's perfect for children to reach out and explore through movement, whilst learning about colour differentiation and texture!
Your lamps multi-functions include:
- Static blue, static red, and static green light (all activated separately by a button on the base)
- Combined red and green LED function (creating a partial orange effect)
- Combined blue and green LED function
- Combined red and blue LED function (creating a partial purple effect)
- Combined red, blue and green LED function
- A fast morphing mode that pulsates from the base
Please note: The fibre optics require a good strong push to insert them into the base properly so that they don't wobble.
This is not a toy.
Requires 3 x AA batteries (Factory demo batteries are included, please note: for best and long lasting effect its recommended that new good quality batteries are installed).
Packaging dimensions: 31cm x 12cm.
Approximate product dimensions: 30cm (h) x 22cm (w)
The effects will last for over 48 hours if left on non-stop before changing the batteries.
Set on an opaque colour-changing base with black battery compartment on the bottom (8cm high and 8cm in diameter).
Looks like a really greatBy: CAROL on 1 May 2012Looks like a really great present for the teenager who is sick of all the usual gifts