Engenius Contraptions Helix Marble Run
It's so much fun you may just lose your marbles!
- Made from push-fit, laser-cut plywood
- With a sophisticated marble lift system
- And glass marbles recycled from bottles!
The Engenius Contraptions Helix Marble Run is a DIY working marble run made from eco-friendly, sustainable materials!
Follow the fully illustrated instruction booklet to make assembly straightforward, with the assistance of helpful online video tutorials.
Once assembled, the marbles with revolve down and around the helical track three times (a distance of over 2 metres in length)!
The structure is strong and robust and inspired by Victorian cast iron engineering, using construction straws formed from recycled paper!
When the marbles reach the bottom, the motor-driven lift and cogs will lift them back to the top of the tower in one perpetual motion!
It adds fun into physics, making it aneducational gift idea as you engage with STEM concepts and deepen your understanding of gravity!
Your kit contains:
- Laser-cut, slot together plywood sheets
- A set of robust construction straws formed from recycled paper
- Dowels, glue, fixing screws, battery case and screwdriver
- Set of recycled glass marbles and fully illustrated instructions
Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Assembled dimensions: 30.5cm x 32.5cm x 55cm (approximate build time: 1.5 hours)
Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
Engenius Contraptions Helix Marble Run Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Engenius Contraptions Helix Marble Run they normally buy these too: