Dot to Dot Famous Places
Puzzle solving and colouring!
- Test your brain and de-stress
- With pull out perforated pages
- Join the dots and colour in the images!
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
If you love an engrossing puzzle and revel in the distinctive landmarks of the world, this book is the perfect challenge!
As you move from page to page, you can bring to life the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, create the iconic shell-shaped sails of the Sydney Opera House, and outline London's emblematic Buckingham Palace! Join the dots in numerical order to reveal famous places all over the world.
The first and last numbers of each puzzle are slightly larger, in bold and underlined to help you find the start and finish with ease. The puzzles are also arranged in order of complexity, and will take you anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of evenings to complete! By the time you get to the end of the book, you'll find puzzles with over 1,000 dots! We recommend a sharp pencil and a ruler for certain long lines.
Once you've joined all the dots, you can colour in the resulting images. The perforations along each page allow you to tear out any puzzle, so you can give them as a gift or hang them on your wall! Dot to dots have never been so challenging!
- Empire State Building, Berlin TV Tower, Burj al Arab and the Eiffel Tower
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, Mount Fuji, the London Eye and Big Ben
- Statue of Liberty, Bran Castle, Notre Dame Catherdral and the Great Sphinx
- Saint Basil's Cathedral, Sagrada Familia, Capitol Building and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Golden Gate Bridge, Stonehenge, Parthenon, Colosseum, White House and Sydney Opera House
- Pyramids, Mount Rushmore, Taj Mahal, Great Wall of China, Grand Canyon, Trevi Fountain and many, many more!
Please note: The back pages of the book provide a small preview of each completed image, so avoid looking at these in advance if you don't want to spoil any of the puzzles!
Dot to Dot Famous Places Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.