Down size the classic game of Ten Pin Bowling with this miniature bowling set for your desk top!
Are you the best bowler in your family or workplace? Set up the miniature pins in a triangle, clear some space on a flat work space, and place the precision launcher chute at a good distance away from the pins.
Steadily drop one of the two metal bowling balls through the top of the chute and try to knock down all of the pins for a strike! If unsuccessful, have a second go with your spare ball!
Each player gets two tries so play against yourself to beat your score or challenge a friend in a battle. Utilise the easy-to-use scoring sheet to keep track of who's the best!
So take a much needed break from your phone calls and emails and have a crack at Mini Bowling! It's a great portable game for easy storage or travel.
How to play:
1. Each player bowls to balls per frame - there are 10 frames to a game.
2. The number of pins knocked down by each ball is noted at the top of the score box on the score card.
3. The total score per frame is recorded in the space below it.
4. A strike occurs if all the pins are knocked down with the first ball. This equals 10 points plus 20 bonus points. No second ball is allowed in this case so the next player takes their turn.
5. If some pins are still standing after the first ball, the player bowls a second, or "spare" ball.
6. If they knock the remaining pins down they get 10 points plus 10 bonus points.
7. If any pins are left standing after the second ball, the two scores are added together to make the total.
Contains: 10 mini silver bowling pins, 2 mini bowling balls, a small scoring sheet and a precision launcher.
Made of durable plastic and metal.
Diameter of bowling balls is 2.5cm.
Toy contains a small ball - recommended for ages 8 and up.
All the cool Desktop Bowling Specifications
Desktop Bowling Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.