This is a kit with a difference - it's gooey, slimy and slippery - a specialist branch of science called polymers!
In this Double Helix science kit, you'll discover the properties of those strange fluids that don't obey the usual scientific rules!
Learn about silly putty that stretches, snaps, bounces and shatters. Extract plastic from milk, sizzle the flesh of a slime monster, and create your own slime gel!
The kit includes an easy-to-read instruction book, along with most of the equipment needed to perform the experiments at home.
- 56 Page Booklet
- Sachet of Borax Solution
- Sachet of Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Pot of Slimy Putty
- Sachet of Bouncing Putty
- Sachet of Cornstarch
- Sachet of Bicarbonate of Soda
- Sachet of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate)
- Food Colouring
- Teflon Tape
- Pair of Vinyl Gloves
- Mixing Cup, Lid and Spoons
Some Safety Precautions:
- Recommended for ages 10 and up
- Contains some chemicals which are classified a safety hazard
- Please read instructions and keep them for future reference
- Do not allow chemicals to come into contact with any part of the body (particularly the mouth and eyes)
- Keep small children away from the experiment
( 9320190754318 )
Be The First To Review This Product!
Be cool and help others by writing a review.