Color Fox Matchbox
A game of strategy and colour recognition
- Be sly like a fox and work to collect matches
- The more sets you collect, the more you score
- Swap sticks with others to better your score!
Color Fox is a game that requires observation, a little bit of luck, and good strategic sense to win!
You need to be as sly as a fox to collect as many sets of matches as you can. The more sets you collect, the more points you score!
The object of the game is to connect the right matchstick colours on the game cards to win. It takes between 10 and 20 minutes to play.
Playing the game:
1. Sort the matchsticks by colour and place them within reach of each player.
2. Shuffle the game cards and deal 3 to each player, players look at their cards without revealing.
3. Place the remaining cards face down in a pile, taking the first card in the pile and facing it up in the middle of the table.
4. The youngest player starts the game first, then you take turns.
5. On your turn, strategically choose on of your cards and place it on the table next to one or more cards (if you can't play, skip a turn).
6. Connecting matchsticks must be the same colour, and all cards must be placed in the same direction.
7. If you connect one matchstick, you win one coloured stick of the corresponding colour and so on, swapping with other players if you choose.
8. When the game is complete, count your points. The more sticks you have in your set, the more points you receive.
Please refer to the included set of game rules for full, detailed instructions on how to play and win.
Your pack contains: 54 cards (showing four matchsticks of 2,3 or 4 colours out of 6) and 48 coloured matchsticks (6 colours, 8 of each).
Suitable for 2-4 players.
Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Package dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 5cm.
Color Fox Matchbox Specifications
Color Fox Matchbox Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.